Cat Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the little devils that haunt the tag.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Cow! Here we are again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosslily
Admin

Holy Cow!  Here we are again! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Is this something like the 6th or 7th forum we've had? I'm amazed this thing is still going! It's been 9 years!

If you don't know me, I'm Moss. I draw and write the comic... most of the time. I'm relatively outgoing so feel free to be yourself.

Moss
Holy Cow!  Here we are again! 117x50x117x50CL.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Rk1XO2FPmn
Back to top Go down
https://catlegend.board-directory.net
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 am

Hello, my name is Finfan and I have a web comic problem.....
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm

::Leans on Psychiatric stand that reads $.05::
Is it REALLY a problem?
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Well, according to my bookmarks I have 67 web comics I follow and about 12 Manga. Is that a problem? bounce
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 pm

I have enough bookmarks that I'm hesitant to count so... no?
Back to top Go down
Voyd

Voyd

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 am

I recently did a cleanout of all of my comic bookmarks... and still have many. I also do not want to count.

On the other hand, I may be picking up more print comics after meeting some comic artists at Oz Comic-Con, so webcomics are definitely less of a problem, them being free and all. I feel bad for my bank account. And the dusty resume which I am about to abuse.

Forums are boss. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow! Here we are again!   Holy Cow!  Here we are again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Cow! Here we are again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Legend :: Cat Legend :: Welcome!-
Jump to: