Cat Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the little devils that haunt the tag.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First post

Go down 
+2
Mosslily
Finfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Finfan

Finfan

First post Empty
PostSubject: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 am

I am taking the opening of this forum as an indication that things are starting to get back to some sort of schedule. I hope our authors are doing well and the that the baby dinosaur is not creating too much havoc! affraid

Let the games begin! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 pm

That's the long and short of it. Smile

Razz's awesome side story, Tom Song has given me time to get about 6 comics in the bag. Can you believe, six?! I've never had a buffer before.

On another note, I'm pretty sure my kid is made of Havoc....and Dinosaurs. I'm thinking next Halloween I'll make him a Max suit from Where the Wild Things Are. Just because he likes stomping with his hands up in the air. Don't get me wrong, I fully endorse said stomping- and may or may not encourage it. <_< >_>

Back to top Go down
https://catlegend.board-directory.net
Razz

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:23 pm

In the interest of keeping updates SLIGHTLY more frequent, we're looking at posting half-size pages twice as often, then putting them together for the archives. The story wouldn't progress any faster, but there would be something new to see more often.
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Make him a purple dinosaur costume! *Oh the horror!*
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 pm

After Sesame Street the TV is off for at least a half hour for a reason. ::shivers::
Back to top Go down
Voyd

Voyd

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

A Where The Wild Things Are costume would be awesome! I've been tempted to make one for myself for a while, actually, haha!

Also: sounds like a plan! Whichever way is easier for you guys, is what I'm happy with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

Did I mention we will be living in Japan for the next 18 months, at least. Because we're gonna! Will says we should dress Jack up as Godzilla. First this sounds brilliant, then racist, then brilliant again (after I stop being a wiener). However, I think I must hold firm that Max would be the most awesome at 2. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Voyd

Voyd

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 am

Sweet! Why Japan, if you don't mind me asking?
I have to agree that a Max costume would totally kick Godzilla's butt Wink
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Be sure to watch out for all of those mecha piloted by angsty teenagers!
Back to top Go down
SnowyKC

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Oh, Japan sounds frickin' fantastic!!! I am super jealous. Whereabouts in Japan will you be?

Yep, Max would definitely beat Godzilla any day. He is just that awesome.

I don't endorse stomping with my kids, unless they're outside. Sometimes I imagine we'd all fall through the floor if I let them stomp around like dinosaurs... >.>
Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I applied for Branch Manager in Kadena Japan and got it. So we're going to Okinawa. One of the more layed back places in Japan. That won't stop me from going to the Japanese Disneyland! Once I check that off, I've been to them all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Voyd

Voyd

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 pm

! I am impressed Very Happy I haven't been to any, eheh ^^;
Good luck! Especially with the move, much luck there!
Back to top Go down
wildekarrde

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah, Leah, Kira, and myself ran into Will and Jack at the park and he told me! Have fun Branch Manager!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post   First post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Legend :: Cat Legend :: Comic Stuff-
Jump to: