Cat Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the little devils that haunt the tag.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who, What, Where - introductions

Go down 
+4
Mosslily
Miri
Finfan
Razz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Razz

Who, What, Where - introductions Empty
PostSubject: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi all, I'm Razz, and when I'm not being a webcomic writer, I teach & tutor high school English in Oregon. (That's West Coast USA, for you outta-towners).

Who, what, and where are you?
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I go by Finfan on line. My most current reinvention has me pulling auto parts for customer orders in a warehouse for a local Auto Supply chain. I'm located in Tucson, AZ.
Back to top Go down
Miri

Miri

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Well hello forum number.... 5? 6? its been awhile.

For those who don't know: Hi , I go by Miri
I hail from the wonderful land of Portland Oregon...
am currently paying others to teach me knowledge...
and just came to the realization that I started reading CL when I was 13 and am now turning 20 soon. Shocked
the times, they are a changing.

Back to top Go down
Mosslily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Imagine how I feel! We're bringing it back! Like 80's nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
https://catlegend.board-directory.net
Voyd

Voyd

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 am

Miri, you have made me feel old and I'm only 22! I must go put my hair in pigtails or something... and make a cardboard sword. And swashbuckle around. Or something. Maybe end up making that 'Where The Wild Things Are' costume.

Anyway, I'm Voyd, currently abiding in Australia, and am vaguelly employed to maintain a database and website for a small art gallery, for whom I also write blogs and label comments and generally stare at a screen going 'what the heck is that supposed to be?'. I use 'I don't even' a lot in the course of my work. Beyond my boss' hearing range.
Back to top Go down
wildekarrde

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 am

I'm Wildekarrde, I also hail from the great state of Oregon, in the same town as Moss and Razz, I used to work with Moss in fact which is how I ended up finding out about the comic, long ago now. Recently I was a caregiver at Assisted living facilities, but am in school to get my Nursing Degree!
Back to top Go down
Kiba12Tsume24

Kiba12Tsume24

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:17 pm

HI! Names Alley. Laughing and you can call me that or anything involving my username, like Kiba.
I live in PA and spend way to much time online.
That's about it other then the fact that i'm a bit insane, but then again who isn't?
see you all around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Wolfs_Rain_Roleplay/index/
SnowyKC

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Hola!

Wow, it's been so long. And I have been seriously neglecting the cyber world. But somehow, this forum-change doesn't surprise me at all Razz

Anyway, name's Snowy. I'm a teacher in that land down under (but I met most of you when I was a wee high schooler (I feel old)). This year I have Receptions (5 year-olds).
Voyd introduced me to CL and while everyone was falling in love with Dor, I had my eyes set on Tom (well, once he came into the story) XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who, What, Where - introductions   Who, What, Where - introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who, What, Where - introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Legend :: Cat Legend :: Welcome!-
Jump to: